Curio 16 is here! 🎉
Thanks to our new continuous stream of major releases, I’m happy to announce the availability of Curio 16 just six weeks after the release of Curio 15!
What’s New in Curio 16?
- Using the new Custom Variables project inspector panel you can now create global and per-project custom variables, such as Author and Class, which can then be used throughout Curio using the variable markup syntax, such as
- New popups appear when clicking priority, rating, or bookmark figure adornments.
- New appearance themes have been added that match Apple’s colorful new iMacs.
- Loads and loads of feature enhancements based on customer feedback from Curio 15’s release.
- Plus lots of fixes based on customer feedback.
- And, lastly, several performance improvements thanks to customer feedback.
* Note that some features are only available in certain editions of Curio. Please see the release notes for details.
Curio 16 runs on macOS 10.14 Mojave through macOS 11 Big Sur on Intel or Apple silicon.
If you’ve purchased a Curio 15 traditional license from our website then this is a free upgrade for you. Check for updates should find it automatically. For customers on older traditional licenses, discounted upgrades are available.
For those that subscribe to Curio via the Mac App Store, it should automatically download the new version to your Mac shortly.