Yeppers, here's another update that I hope everyone will enjoy.
- Right-click on a line and add one or more midpoints so you can easily create angled lines.
- Choose Edit > Copy As > External Hyperlinks so you can create a "curio://" url to a specific figure or an idea space that can be placed in an email, web page, or a third-party application. When the link is clicked on in that application, Curio will automatically launch, if necessary, open that project and jump to the idea space and/or figure and highlight it. Sweet!
- Choose Insert > Variables to insert variables such as "idea space name" or "idea space date added" which are then dynamically replaced as appropriate. This is a really great feature when combined with the Idea Space Templates shelf.
- The Scrapbook shelf now supports drag-and-dropped text. A huge request.
- The Status shelf now support "Tomorrow" as a roll-up date, plus some other goodies.
- The Search shelf has a revamped UI for more easily saving search criteria, plus some other goodies.
To get the full scoop, please read the release notes.