Curio Core at the Mac App Store!Tweet
Monday, May 16, 2011
Zengobi Introduces Curio Core at the Mac App Store
Zengobi Releases a Personal, App-sized Edition of Curio at a Wonderfully Low Price
RALEIGH, NC — May 16, 2011 — Zengobi today announced the availability of Curio Core, a personal, app-sized edition of their high-end Curio 7 Professional digital notebook application for just US$39.99 from the Mac App Store. The Core edition delivers one of the most amazingly intuitive integrated environments for freeform information gathering, brainstorming, and creative exploration to an even broader audience.
"We're thrilled to announce Curio Core and its availability on the Mac App Store," said George Browning, Founder of Zengobi. "We've had many requests for a more personal version of Curio so we've distilled the essential, core features of our amazingly popular Curio Professional application into a fantastic app-sized powerhouse. It's a perfect fit for the Mac App Store."
Curio Core's innovative notebook environment includes an incredible collection of integrated features:
- Freeform, place anything anywhere idea spaces with texture, notepaper, and grid styles.
- Rich text figures with flowcharting border shapes, multipoint gradient fills, and advanced shadow effects.
- Support for aliased or embedded files of any type including documents, images, movies, and other mixed media.
- Full-featured, integrated mind mapping with radial map, left map, right map, and org chart layouts.
- Lists, hierarchical outlines, and to-do lists.
- Index cards and note cards.
- Beautifully styleable tables for presenting tabular data.
- Multipoint straight, curved, and orthogonal sticky lines.
- Web links, WebArchives, and live web views including Google Docs views.
- Meta data support including tags, checkmarks, percent complete, priorities, and ratings.
- Advanced searching and a wide array of import and export options.
All for an amazingly low price of just US$39.99.
Details can be found at www.zengobi.com/curio/core.Pricing and Availability
Curio Core version 7.4 is available immediately at for US$39.99 from the Mac App Store at www.zengobi.com/macappstore/curioCore or the Zengobi Store at www.zengobi.com/store/curioCore. Purchasers from the Mac App Store will get future updates directly from the Mac App Store, while purchasers from the Zengobi Store will receive them from Zengobi. The Mac App Store version requires Mac OS X 10.6.6 or higher, while the Zengobi Store version can run on 10.5 (Leopard) and higher on either PowerPC or Intel machines.
Curio Core can be downloaded as a 15-day trial from www.zengobi.com/curio/core and extended to a full 60-day trial upon request.Press Resources
Press resources are available at www.zengobi.com/press including company and product logos and several Curio Core screenshots.About Curio
Curio is the premier note taking, mind mapping, brainstorming, and task management application for Mac OS X designed to promote visual thinking. Using Curio's freeform interface and tools, you can intuitively gather, associate, and recall your ideas, while easily managing all the notes and documents associated with your project. Curio is available in several editions including Professional (US$169.99, US$89.99 academia), Standard (US$119.99), and Core (US$39.99).
For more information about Curio, visit www.zengobi.com/curio.About Zengobi
Zengobi, Inc. was founded in 2002 to create exciting and innovative productivity software for Apple products.
For more information about Zengobi, visit www.zengobi.com.